Our team has in-depth understanding of the capacities and needs along the Via Dinarica and in the Western Balkans. We are your contact when it comes to getting you the information about our extensive network of adventure companies and partners across the region.
If you are a journalist, a public relations representative, travel writer or blogger, a member of the extended media please feel free to contact us for direction, please feel free to reach out ro discover story angles, insight into specific destinations, or access to unique experiences. We will put you in touch with the right adventure-tourism professional anywhere in the Western Balkans.
Contact us to develop quality relationships with our diverse members in both trade and consumer media. He can assist you in a variety of ways:
1. Gather ideas for stories you’re working on through our network of partners and tourism officials
2. Develop and help organize trips and unique partnerships with our destinations and tour operator members
3. Identify key sources and create relationships
4. Gain access to high quality pictures and video material
Our network has many unique products, voices and stories waiting to be tapped into – connect with us today.
In the Media
Recent articles about the Via Dinarica and our partners in the News:
- Bike Tours Across Europe – Paste magazine, November 2016
- Best of the World 2017 – National Geographic Traveler, November 2016
- Hiking Across Macedonia – Lonely Planet, November 2016
- Cycling into the Heart of the Western Balkans – Lonely Planet, August 2016
- The Via Dinarica: A Cultural Corridor – Lonely Planet, July 2016
- 10 of the best adventure holidays in Europe – The Guardian, January 2016
- Where to travel in 2016 – Wanderlust travel magazine, November 2015
- Travel Redux in Southeastern Europe – Paste magazine, September 2015
- A Balkan Journey: Slovenia to Croatia – Outside Magazine, July 2014
- 2014 Travel Awards: Best New Trail – Outside Magazine, April 2014